- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Reviewer lacked background
To the editor:
In response to the review "Christian artists put passion into their music": In the future, consider selecting a reporter who has the background for such an event. While your writer did her best to draw conclusions about what she saw and heard, clearly she had no personal frame of reference for making meaningful comment. The review reveals she had no understanding of what she was hearing and beholding.
I suppose that is a risk an editor assigning events to cover must take. A confused writer makes for confused, disjointed writing. This review does not do the evening's event justice, nor does it serve the interests of your fine paper.