- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Reviewer lacked background
To the editor:
In response to the review "Christian artists put passion into their music": In the future, consider selecting a reporter who has the background for such an event. While your writer did her best to draw conclusions about what she saw and heard, clearly she had no personal frame of reference for making meaningful comment. The review reveals she had no understanding of what she was hearing and beholding.
I suppose that is a risk an editor assigning events to cover must take. A confused writer makes for confused, disjointed writing. This review does not do the evening's event justice, nor does it serve the interests of your fine paper.