- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
9,000 visit NASA exhibit
To the editor:
Thanks to the Cape Girardeau region for visiting the international space station exhibit. Nearly 9,000 students and adults visited, making the exhibit a phenomenal success. Special thanks to all those who helped in many ways.
The future holds another great opportunity for our region to share NASA's unique vision. Keep watching and visit us at the NASA Educator Resource Center soon.
Coordinator, NASA Educator Resource Center
Southeast Missouri State University