- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
9,000 visit NASA exhibit
To the editor:
Thanks to the Cape Girardeau region for visiting the international space station exhibit. Nearly 9,000 students and adults visited, making the exhibit a phenomenal success. Special thanks to all those who helped in many ways.
The future holds another great opportunity for our region to share NASA's unique vision. Keep watching and visit us at the NASA Educator Resource Center soon.
Coordinator, NASA Educator Resource Center
Southeast Missouri State University