- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
9,000 visit NASA exhibit
To the editor:
Thanks to the Cape Girardeau region for visiting the international space station exhibit. Nearly 9,000 students and adults visited, making the exhibit a phenomenal success. Special thanks to all those who helped in many ways.
The future holds another great opportunity for our region to share NASA's unique vision. Keep watching and visit us at the NASA Educator Resource Center soon.
Coordinator, NASA Educator Resource Center
Southeast Missouri State University