- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Near miss: Woman 'lucky' following train incident (8/16/17)
9,000 visit NASA exhibit
To the editor:
Thanks to the Cape Girardeau region for visiting the international space station exhibit. Nearly 9,000 students and adults visited, making the exhibit a phenomenal success. Special thanks to all those who helped in many ways.
The future holds another great opportunity for our region to share NASA's unique vision. Keep watching and visit us at the NASA Educator Resource Center soon.
Coordinator, NASA Educator Resource Center
Southeast Missouri State University