- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)4
9,000 visit NASA exhibit
To the editor:
Thanks to the Cape Girardeau region for visiting the international space station exhibit. Nearly 9,000 students and adults visited, making the exhibit a phenomenal success. Special thanks to all those who helped in many ways.
The future holds another great opportunity for our region to share NASA's unique vision. Keep watching and visit us at the NASA Educator Resource Center soon.
Coordinator, NASA Educator Resource Center
Southeast Missouri State University