- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Perryville man accused of statutory rape, sodomy
A Perryville, Mo., man is being held in the Cape Girardeau County Jail on suspicion of one count of felony first-degree statutory rape and four counts of felony first-degree statutory sodomy.
Ross A. Fuller, III, 29, was arrested Friday after Cape Girardeau County officials received a hotline call. He is accused of assaulting a 13-year-old rural Jackson girl, known to him but not related.
The incidents allegedly took place at the victim's home in rural Jackson.
Fuller appeared Monday in front of Judge Gary Kamp. He is scheduled to have a preliminary hearing March 30.
He is being held in lieu of a $100,000 bond.