- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police report 4/10/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas V. Donley, 24, 611 Mechaw Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Rosemary Inserra, 51, 1032 Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christine A. Ward, 22, 2501 Melrose Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for telephone service fraud.
* Billy L. Lockridge, 18, 800 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and resisting arrest.
* Alex V. Watkins, 26, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Steven J. Crigger, 1834 Good Hope St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for receiving stolen property and driving while suspended, and a Sedgewick County, Kan., warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for assault.
* El Torero, 1740 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* A 1983 Pontiac Firebird was reported stolen at 536 S. Middle St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
n Parkview State School, 1020 Parkway Drive, reported damage to playground equipment.
* Trespassing was reported at 901 S. Benton St. A subject is in custody in connection with the incident.
* A 52 year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 43-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A failure to pay sewer charge was reported.