- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/10/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Nicholas V. Donley, 24, 611 Mechaw Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Rosemary Inserra, 51, 1032 Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Christine A. Ward, 22, 2501 Melrose Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for telephone service fraud.
* Billy L. Lockridge, 18, 800 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing and resisting arrest.
* Alex V. Watkins, 26, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Steven J. Crigger, 1834 Good Hope St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for receiving stolen property and driving while suspended, and a Sedgewick County, Kan., warrant for possession of methamphetamine.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for assault.
* El Torero, 1740 Broadway, reported a burglary.
* A 1983 Pontiac Firebird was reported stolen at 536 S. Middle St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
n Parkview State School, 1020 Parkway Drive, reported damage to playground equipment.
* Trespassing was reported at 901 S. Benton St. A subject is in custody in connection with the incident.
* A 52 year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 43-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A failure to pay sewer charge was reported.