- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Barbara Gail Hoosier, 64, of Bell City died Tuesday, April 8, 2008, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
She was born May 8, 1943, daughter of Rosewell and Mona Stocker Bess.
Hoosier had worked in the housekeeping department at St. Joseph Hospital.
Survivors include a son, Michael Hoosier of Warrenton, Mo.; a daughter, Patricia Matousak of St. Charles, Mo.; a brother, Earl Bess of Cape Girardeau; four sisters, Vera Mason of Sikeston, Mo., Glenda Seagraves of Rector, Ark., Coleene McCormick of Illinois, Wanda Rails of Kokomo, Ind.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, two brothers and five sisters.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at noon today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Eric Shrum officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.