- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Transcripts and videos of Timothy Krajcir's confessions: Parsh, Cole, Call murders; home invasion and rape
Timothy W. Krajcir's guilty pleas in a Cape Girardeau courtroom last week brought closure to the victims and families of victims the serial killer raped and murdered between 1977 and 1982.
Following the guilty plea, thousands of pages of documents on the case became available to the public. The Southeast Missourian has obtained copies of the documents, including Krajcir's confessions about his Cape Girardeau crimes. Starting today, and over the next several days, we will post parts of Krajcir's December interview with police while he was in prison in Illinois, an interview in which he confesses to his Cape Girardeau crimes.
Recently added: Krajcir's confession to the murder of Mildred Wallace. Video of the Parsh and Cole confessions and a confession of a rape and home invasion also added.
Warning: Parts of Krajcir's confession will contain recountings of events that will offend some people.
The Parsh murders
Home invasion and rape
The Sheila Cole murder