- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
BERNIE, Mo. -- Pauline Dunn, 74, of Bernie died Friday, April 4, 2008, at the Barnes Rehabilitation Institute in St. Louis.
She was born Aug. 31, 1933, at Lamar, Ark., daughter of Orace and Valerie Overby Allen. She and Velton Dunn were married Jan. 29, 1952, at Pontiac, Mich. He died Oct. 29, 1969.
She was a member of the Bernie Church of Christ and an in-home caregiver with the VNA of Dexter, Mo.
Survivors include a daughter, Rebecca Koechner of Advance, Mo.; a son, Roger Dunn of Fairdealing, Mo.; two brothers, Charles Allen of Piggott, Ark., Wilburn Allen of Bernie; a sister, Nadine McCormick of St. Charles, Ill.; three grandchildren; and three great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and a son.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Bernie.
Funeral will be 10 a.m. Tuesday in the funeral home chapel, with Stan Dauck officiating. Interment will be at 3 p.m. in the Sunset Hills Cemetery at Harrisburg, Ill.