- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ASHLEY, Ill. -- Bernadine F. Logan, 71, of Ashley died Saturday, April 5, 2008, at the Friendship Manor Health Center in Nashville, Ill.
Logan was born Aug. 20, 1936, in Radom, Ill., daughter of Theodore and Mary Szopinski Borowiak. She and David Logan were married July 3, 1978, in Radom.
Logan was a member of St. Michael Catholic Church at Radom and a member of the rosary Sodality.
She is survived by her husband; three daughters, Vicky Radake of Cape Girardeau, Karen Flanigan of Ashley, Dawn Lively of Percy, Ill.; a son, Eric Logan of Southside, Tenn.; a brother, Edward Borowiak of Albion, Ill.; four sisters, Helen Kwiatkowski of Radom, Jo Ann Suchomski of Knoxville, Tenn., Theresa Reilly of Affton, Mo., Carol Chianta of O'Fallon, Mo.; 13 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son and a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today and 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at Campagna Funeral Home of Ashley. Vigil prayer services will be held at 7:45 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the St. Michael Catholic Church at Radom, with Fr. Robert Zwilling officiating. Interment will be in the church cemetery.