- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Nina L. Oliver, 81, of Anna died Sunday, April 6, 2008, at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, Ky.
She was born June 21, 1926, in East St. Louis, Ill., daughter of William and Anna Rutledge Hannah. She and Cletus Milford Oliver were married Jan. 30, 1946, in Vienna, Ill. He died Nov. 8, 2005.
Oliver was a member of the Anna First Baptist Church and retired from the Florsheim Shoe Co. in Anna.
She is survived by four sons, William H. Oliver of Waynesboro, Va., Cletus Oliver Jr. of Anna, Alvin L. Oliver of Quincy, Ill., George Oliver of Alto Pass, Ill.; a daughter, Laura Ann Wetherford of Clinton, Ky.; a brother, William H. Hannah of St. Joseph, Mich.; a sister, Edith Irene Lambert of Bloomington, Ill.; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Howard Kitter officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.