- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sutterer - Elder
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Kimberly Ann Sutterer and Austin John Elder were married Oct. 13, 2007, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. The Rev. Joseph Williams performed the ceremony. Pianist was Sister Marilyn Schneider and soloist was Mary Hoehn, both of Perryville.
The bride is the daughter of James L. "Jim" and Velma Sutterer of Perryville. The groom is the son of Paul and Brandy Elder and Sharon Elder and Paul Lefler of Perryville.
Matron of honor was Laura Kramer of Perryville, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Liz Sutterer of Hillsboro, Mo., sister-in-law of the bride; Alison Sutterer of Perryville, cousin of the bride; Sherri Weber of Frohna, Mo., sister of the groom; Teresa Denninger and Jessica Buchheit of Perryville.
Paul Elder of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Chad Sutterer of Hillsboro, brother of the bride; Scott "Butch" DuVall of Perryville; Ronnie Weber of Frohna, brother-in-law of the groom; Lennie Seabaugh, and Kurt Sutterer, brother of the bride, both of Perryville. Usher was Wade Elder of Perryville, cousin of the groom.
Miniature bride was Katelyn Elder, daughter of the groom.
Flower girl was Alicia Kramer, daughter of Daniel and Laura Kramer and goddaughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Trenton Elder, son of the groom.
The reception was held at Deerfield Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 12 at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
Mrs. Elder is a 1995 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2002 graduate of Mineral Area College at Park Hills, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom attended Perryville High School. He is a truck driver.
After a wedding trip to Miami, Fla., the couple resides in St. Mary, Mo.