- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
New arrival leaves couple with no sleep
Dawson Christopher Miller was born at 5:50 a.m. March 31, 2008, all 19 inches and 5 pounds, 13 ounces of him.
Bob Miller and Callie Clark Miller were unable to write their column this week due to an intense lack of sleep brought about by the all-night wails of a newborn. His and Hers will return next week along with (hopefully) the Millers' ability to hold their eyes open while looking at a computer screen.