- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Enke - Wilson
Jennifer Enke and Robb Wilson were married Oct. 6, 2007, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Rahah Isidor performed the ceremony. Cantor was Amy Schoenherr of St. Louis. Readers were Amy Morra of Mascoutah, Ill., and Nikki Biermann of St. Louis. Pianists were Glenda Hogue of St. Louis and Lenny Kuper of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Terrie Harter of Thebes, Ill., and Brad Enke of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Bob and Trish Wilson of Ballwin, Mo., and Barbra Wilson of Monroe, N.J.
Maid of honor was Sarah Hanneken of St. Peters, Mo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jeanna Weatherby of McClure, Ill., and Bryne Benefield of Wheaton, Ill., cousin of the bride.
Geoff Neupert of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Kevin Ellison and Tre Saxton of St. Louis. Ushers were Ryan and Austin Harter of Thebes, brothers of the bride.
Flower girl was Grace Geringer, daughter of Brian and Nicky Geringer of Fenton, Mo., Ringbearer was Luke Krapf, son of the bride.
Amber Enke of Fenton, sister of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Francine's Gardens.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 5 at El Acapulco.
Mrs. Wilson received a bachelor of arts degree in mass communication from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998. She is advancement manager with Boys and Girls Town of Missouri.
The groom received a bachelor of arts degree in mass communication from Southeast in 1996. He is East Coast shipping coordinator with Hogan Transportation.
The couple is residing in St. Louis.