- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert - Davis
Patrick and Donna Robert of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Rebecca Lynn Robert, to John Ernest Davis II, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Bill and Helen Burt of Farmington, Mo., and John and Dee Davis of Mariposa, Calif.
Robert is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in dietetics from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master of health science degree from Washington University. She is a nutritional consultant with Health Management Corp. in St. Louis.
Davis is a graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in advanced technical studies from Southern Illinois University, and a master of architecture degree from the University of Illinois. He is a project architect with Ittner Architects in St. Louis.
A May 31 wedding is planned in St. Louis.