- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Snell - McCoy
JoEtta Snell and Paul Adam McCoy were married Dec. 8, 2007, at Tropicana Island Chapel in Las Vegas, Nev. The Rev. Janet R. Miller performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Bill Snell and Jan Snell of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Gerald and Paula McCoy of Jackson.
Honorary attendants of the bride were Amy Gibbs, sister of the bride, and Jenny Farrow, matrons of honor; Pam Stone and Karen Surface, bridesmaids.
The groom's honorary best man was Alex McCoy, son of the groom; and groomsmen were Archie McCoy, brother of the groom; Derrick Medlock and Chuck King.
Flower girls were Lillian and Maggie Gibbs, nieces of the bride. Ringbearer was Andrew McCoy, nephew of the groom.
Sharon Tuschhoff attended the guest book.
The reception was held March 1 at Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Deborah Schilling, Sue Batchelor and Nancy Muser.
Mrs. McCoy is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 2001. She is employed by state of Missouri.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.