- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MALDEN, Mo. -- Clara Lee Garland McMillian, 77, died Wednesday, April 2, 2008, at St. John's Medical Center in Springfield, Mo.
She was born Nov. 9, 1930, at Malden, Mo., daughter of Leo and Melvina Ray Kincade. She and Delmar Garland were married Nov. 9, 1949, in Piggott, Ark., and he preceded her in death on Feb. 25, 2004. She and Bill McMillian were married in June 2005.
McMillian was a homemaker and a member of the First General Baptist Church in Malden.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Keith (Susie) Garland of Clinton, Miss., and Jim Garland of Springfield; two daughters, Teresa (Johnny) Clark of Portageville, Mo., and Sandra (Doyle) Crews of Springfield; three sisters, Clarice Gregory of Bernie, Mo., Charlotte Schrader of Malden and Velta Snipes of Sikeston, Mo.; two brothers, Tommy Kincade of Republic, Mo., and Mike Kincade of Cortez, Colo.; four grandchildren, Bob (Amy) Chalk of Portageville, Melanie (John) Davenport of Springfield, Jennifer Garland of Dexter, Mo., and Matthew Garland of Clinton; two great-grandchildren, Kyle Sullivan of Portageville and Carter James Davenport of Springfield.
She was preceded by a brother.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Landess Funeral Chapel in Malden.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral chapel. The Revs. David Wigger and Johnathan Rice will officiate, with burial in Bernie Cemetery in Bernie.