Police report 4/4/08
Friday, April 4, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anita V. McCray, 29, 909 Hackberry St., Apt. 111, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* Teresa L. Burke, 34, 2812 Hilltop Drive, Jackson, was arrested on a Carter County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Jason E. Lashley, 30, 1105 Giboney St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for possession of controlled substances.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for assault on a law enforcement officer, trespassing, peace disturbance, property damage and resisting arrest.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for peace disturbance and interfering with arrest.
* Tyrone A. Jones, 19, 535 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 3, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for no operator's license, no seat belt, no insurance and failure to appear for improper registration and no valid operator's license.
* Kate M. Palos, 20, 607 North St., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* Stephen D. Anderson, 25, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for trespassing and two Poplar Bluff warrants for failure to appear for traffic and larceny.
* Amy J. Stoffregen, 27, 635 Charles St., was issued a summons for cat at large.
* Money was reported stolen at 3020 Beavercreek Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kings¿highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A 2002 Nissan pickup truck was reported stolen at 1072 Linden St.
* A television was reported stolen at 723 N. Henderson Ave.
* Cash was reported stolen at 1220 S. West End Blvd.
* A stainless steel tank was reported stolen at 3269 William St.
* Tri-State Swimming Pools, 304 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of cash.
* Nail Pro, 336 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary.
* Easy Money, 320 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary.
* Sunny Hill Gardens, 206 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary.
n Property damage was reported at 106 Farrar Drive.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kuehn Michaels, 18, 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Anna Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 200 block of South Bellevue Street.