- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Calvin Lee and Julie C. Fisher Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:40 p.m. Friday, March 28, 2008. Name, Kaleigh Paige. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Fisher is the former Julie Turner, daughter of Loretta Turner of O'Fallon, Ill., and the late Robert Turner. She is an account executive at the Southeast Missourian. Fisher is the son of Calvin and June Fisher Sr. of Marble Hill, Mo. He is a supervisor with Viking Cives.
Son to Robert Christopher "Bob" and Callie Ilene Miller of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:50 a.m. Monday, March 31, 2008. Name, Dawson Christopher. Weight, 5 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Miller is the former Callie Clark, daughter of Keith and Cindy Clark of Van Buren, Mo. She is managing editor of special publications at the Southeast Missourian. Miller is the son of Randy and Joy Miller of Doniphan, Mo. He is managing editor of the Southeast Missourian.
Daughter to Philip and Lori Johnson of Lake St. Louis, Mo., Missouri Baptist Medical Center, 9:55 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2008. Name, Kinley Ann. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Johnson is the former Lori Lester, daughter of Doug and Nancy Lester of Cape Girardeau. She is a sales representative with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals. Johnson is the son of Dr. David and Flo Johnson of Cape Girardeau. He is a pilot with US Airways.
Son to Dustin Curtis and Jennifer Marie Jarrell of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:57 p.m. Friday, March 28, 2008. Name, Blake Charles. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Jarrell is the former Jennifer Bullard, daughter of Charles and Diane Bullard of Scott City. She is assistant manager at Burger King. Jarrell is the son of Mike and Debbie Jarrell of Dexter, Mo., and Linda and Jim Watley of Pensacola, Fla. He is a jailer with Scott County Sheriff's Office.
Daughter to Steven Wayne and Amie Lynne Schlimpert of Frohna, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:12 p.m. Friday, March 28, 2008. Name, Lydia Jean. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Schlimpert is the former Amie Carlson, daughter of John and Barbara Carlson of Belleville, Ill. She is a psychological examiner with Perry County School District. Schlimpert is the son of Milton and Mary Schlimpert of Altenburg, Mo. He is a carpenter with Hoop Lane Construction.
Son to Dustin David and Stormy Marie Easton of Thebes, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:05 p.m. Saturday, March 29, 2008. Name, Jimmie Lee Monahan. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 1/2 ounces. Mrs. Easton is the former Stormy Sentz. She is treasurer of the Village of Thebes. Easton is a UXO technician.