- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MILL CREEK, Ill. -- Raymond F. Beauchamp, 58, of Mill Creek died Monday, March 31, 2008, at his home.
He was born Oct. 18, 1949, in Pennsylvania, son of Raymond and Helen Ennis Beauchamp. He married Earline Faye Martin.
Beauchamp was a truck driver.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Brandon Beauchamp of Mill Creek; his mother, Helen Johnson of Palm City, Fla.; and two half brothers, Mike and Doug Johnson of Palm City.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Patricia Coleson officiating.