- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Michelle Dawn Masters and William Barry Aycock were married July 26, 2003, at First Baptist Church in Parma, Mo. The Rev. John Girdley performed the ceremony. Music was by Chris Masters of Marble Hill, brother of the bride; Elizabeth Murray of Parma; Debbie Masters of Marble Hill, mother of the bride; Debbie Lewis of Parma; and the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Randy and Debbie Masters of Marble Hill. The groom is the son of Bobby Aycock Sr. and Doris Aycock of Parma.
The bride's attendants were her brother, Chris Masters, and Ann Aycock of Dexter, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom.
The groom's attendants were his brothers, Bobby Aycock Jr. of Parma and Brad Aycock of Dexter. Ushers were Nick Hughey of Sullivan, Mo.; Kyle Trentham of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; and John Keaster of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighter was Donna Daniel of Jackson, aunt of the bride.
Flower girl was Grace Masters, daughter of Bob and Annie Masters of Altenburg, Mo., cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Dylan Cass, son of Jeff and Kim Cass of Lonoke, Ark., cousin of the bride.
Alyssa Butler of Dexter, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Parma Community Center. Servers were Cathy Trentham of Marble Hill, Jennifer Trentham of Glenallen, Mo., Sarah Trentham of Oakland City, Ind., Doris Denton of Beebe, Ark., aunts of the bride; and Kim Hampton of Parma.
The rehearsal dinner was held July 25 at the church.
Mrs. Aycock is a graduate of Bernie High School at Bernie, Mo. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Aycock Agricultural Services and Agxplore International.
The groom is a graduate of Risco High School in Risco, Mo. He received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast University, a master of science degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and doctorate from Southern Illinois University. He owns and operates Aycock Agricultural Services and Agxplore International.
After a wedding trip to Puerto Rico, the couple is residing at Parma.