- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lisa Marie Serandos and Joshua William Adams exchanged wedding vows Aug. 9, 2003, at First Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Glen Graham performed the ceremony. Pianist was Shane Steck and vocalist was Casie Janet, both of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Ed and Darlene Serandos of Cape Girardeau, and Gerald and Nancy Adams of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Amy Serandos of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Andrea Adams of St. Louis, sister-in-law of the groom; Amanda Maiden of Vandalia, Mo., cousin of the bride; and Amy Friese of Laramie, Wyo.
The groom chose his brother, Nathan Adams of St. Louis, and Andy Stover of Cape Girardeau as best men. Groomsmen were Jacob Adams of Jackson, brother of the groom, and Justin Ulrich of Walterboro, S.C. Ushers were Jack Sanderson of St. Louis; Christopher Kitchen of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; Travis Stephens of Jackson; and Nathan Talken of Jefferson City, Mo.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Morgan and Wyatt McDowell, cousins of the bride. They are children of Mark and Johnna McDowell of Vandalia.
Ariel Kitchen of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the KC Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Adams is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. She received a degree in family life from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is employed at Distinctive Real Estate and Investments.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a degree in elementary education from Southeast University in 2002. He is an eighth grade science teacher at Brown Junior High School.
The couple resides in Henderson, Nev.