- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Lucas James Walker, 4 months, of Chaffee died Monday, March 31, 2008, at his home.
He was born Nov. 17, 2007, in Cape Girardeau, son of James Richard and Jane Marie Lett Walker II.
He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church.
Survivors include his parents; a sister, Kaitlyn Walker of the home; maternal grandparents, Kenneth and Dorothy Lett of Scott City; paternal grandparents, James and Angelia Walker of Sikeston, Connie Walker of Chaffee; maternal great-grandparents, Wilfred and Mary Glasser of Kelso, Mo., Don and Alvena Lett of Scott City; paternal great-grandparents, Milton and Rose Goehman of Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Joseph Church, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin officiating. Burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery.