- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Earleen Gail Lowes, 55, of Jackson died Sunday, March 30, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 25, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Leonard Herman and Stella Marie Crader Nothdurft. She and Richard Leonard Lowes were married June 1, 1974.
Lowes was director of health information at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo. She was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, James Lowes of Cape Girardeau, Curtis Lowes of the home; a daughter, Donna Hosack of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; her parents of Whitewater; and a sister, Carolyn Andrews of Chaffee, Mo.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Parish prayers will be at 7, with Knights of Columbus prayers at 7:15.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Church, with Monsignor Ed Eftink officiating.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception School Building Fund or American Cancer Society.