- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Earleen Gail Lowes, 55, of Jackson died Sunday, March 30, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 25, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Leonard Herman and Stella Marie Crader Nothdurft. She and Richard Leonard Lowes were married June 1, 1974.
Lowes was director of health information at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo. She was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, James Lowes of Cape Girardeau, Curtis Lowes of the home; a daughter, Donna Hosack of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; her parents of Whitewater; and a sister, Carolyn Andrews of Chaffee, Mo.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Parish prayers will be at 7, with Knights of Columbus prayers at 7:15.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Church, with Monsignor Ed Eftink officiating.
Memorials may be made to Immaculate Conception School Building Fund or American Cancer Society.