- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Theresa B. Randol, 95, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, March 31, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Jan. 7, 1913, in Highland, Mo., to Robert and Maggie Blaylock. She and William G. Randol were married Aug. 3, 1932, in Jackson. He died June 10, 1982.
Randol was an active member of Grace United Methodist Church. She taught Sunday school at Third Street United Methodist Church several years. She worked at Florsheim Shoe more than 35 years. She moved to Cape Girardeau in 1919 from Highland in Perry County.
Survivors include a son, Larry Randol and wife Ruth of Scott City; a daughter, Billie June Beddow of Brownsburg, Ind.; a daughter-in-law, Patricia Randol of Jackson; a sister, Marjorie Hildebrand of Cape Girardeau; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating. Burial will be in Fairmont Cemetery.