- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Theresa B. Randol, 95, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, March 31, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Jan. 7, 1913, in Highland, Mo., to Robert and Maggie Blaylock. She and William G. Randol were married Aug. 3, 1932, in Jackson. He died June 10, 1982.
Randol was an active member of Grace United Methodist Church. She taught Sunday school at Third Street United Methodist Church several years. She worked at Florsheim Shoe more than 35 years. She moved to Cape Girardeau in 1919 from Highland in Perry County.
Survivors include a son, Larry Randol and wife Ruth of Scott City; a daughter, Billie June Beddow of Brownsburg, Ind.; a daughter-in-law, Patricia Randol of Jackson; a sister, Marjorie Hildebrand of Cape Girardeau; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and eight great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating. Burial will be in Fairmont Cemetery.