- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Earleen Gail Lowes, 55, of Jackson died Sunday, March 30, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 25, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Leonard Herman and Stella Marie Crader Nothdurft. She and Richard Leonard Lowes were married June 1, 1974.
Lowes was director of health information at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo. She was a member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, James Lowes of Cape Girardeau, Curtis Lowes of the home; a daughter, Donna Hosack of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; her parents of Whitewater; and a sister, Carolyn Andrews of Chaffee, Mo.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Parish prayers will be at 7, with Knights of Columbus prayers at 7:15.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Immaculate Church, with Monsignor Ed Eftink officiating.