- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)19
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
FULTON, Mo. -- Ronald Leon Fitzgerald, 50, of Fulton died Sunday, March 30, 2008, at University of Missouri Hospital.
He was born Dec. 18, 1957, in East St. Louis, Ill., son of John Loyd and Martha Alice Worley Fitzgerald. He and Rhonda Gallmore were married Oct. 14, 2000.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Helen Fitzgerald and Tiffany Irvine of Fulton; a brother, Donald Fitzgerald of Perryville, Mo.; and a sister, Linda Holton of Sedgewickville, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and a sister.
A memorial service will be at 5 p.m. Thursday at New Hope Baptist Church in Calwood, Mo., with Bruce Williamson officiating.
Maupin Funeral Home in Fulton is in charge of arrangements.