- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Pauline B. Alsup, 98, of Perryville died Monday, March 31, 2008, at Ste. Genevieve County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Dec. 23, 1909, in Hardin, Ill., daughter of Anton and Ida Sennetz DeGerlia. She and James A. Alsup Sr. were married June 11, 1930. He died July 29, 1982.
Alsup had been a waitress. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church, Eastern Star Chapter 46 and was an American Legion booster.
Survivors include a son, James Alsup of Ste. Genevieve; two granddaughters; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by six brothers.
Visitation will be from 8:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Craig King officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.