- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
GLENALLEN, Mo. —Lowell Hubert Walker, 70, of Glenallen died Saturday, March 29, 2008, at his home.
He was born June 25, 1937, in Glenallen, son of Ernest and Esther Slinkard Walker. He and Carol Mallory wre married June 29, 1958.
He worked as a brake operator for GM Trucks division. He volunteered at the Marble Hill Nutrition Center and as a van driver for Southeast Missouri Transportation Service. He was a member of New Salem Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Harley R. Walker of Monroe, Mich.; a brother, Winfred Walker of Marble Hill and a sister, Carol Estes of Perryville, Mo.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Hutchings Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Randy Poole officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.