- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. — Adam Lee Terbrak, 21, of Marble Hill died Friday, March 28, 2008, as a result of an automobile accident.
He was born Aug. 8, 1986, in Cape Girardeau, son of Rick and Pam Cook Terbrak.
Terbrak worked as a nailer for the Kiefer Pallet Mill Co. in Sedgewickville, Mo.
Survivors include his parents of Marble Hill; a brother, the Rev. Alan Terbrak of Marble Hill; his fiancee, Lindsey Reimler of Marquand, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Lester and Wanda Terbrak of Perryville, Mo.; maternal grandparents, Elbert and Verla Cook of Marble Hill.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Steven Sander and Mark Davis officiating.
Burial will be in James Cemetery near Marble Hill.