- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Sutterer - Martinez
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Amanda Nicole Sutterer and Jose Andres Martinez exchanged vows March 1, 2008, at House of Prayer Church in Chaffee. Travis Hendrix performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Gary and Brenda Bell of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Alberto and Teresa Loyola of West Monroe, La.
Maid of honor was Lacey Lesch and bridesmaid was Dana Bell, cousin of the bride, both of Chaffee.
Travis Carroll of Dutchtown was best man. Groomsman was John Maynard of Chaffee.
Flower girl was Kayla Martinez, daughter of the bride and groom.
Pat Lizenbee of Chaffee attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Chaffee Nutrition Center. Servers were Pat Lizenbee and Cindy King of Chaffee.
The groom is a maintenance worker with Chaffee Housing Authority.
The couple resides in Chaffee.