- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Creech - Dudley
Marlene Anne Creech and Will S. Dudley were married Dec. 30, 2007, at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. The Rev. Vyron Yount performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
Matron of honor was Sandra Dolan of Wise, Va. Bridesmaids were Amy Ledbetter of Jackson and Teresa Keller of Scott City.
Herman West of Lowndes, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Gabriel and Calvin Dudley of Jackson, grandsons of the groom. Ushers were Tommy and Sonya Miller.
Flower girl was Kylie Creech, daughter of David and Stacy Creech of Cape Girardeau and granddaughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Jacob Dudley, son of Johnny and Corrie Dudley of Jackson and grandson of the groom.
Kim Petitt attended the guest book.
A reception and dance was held at the Elks Lodge. Servers were Patty Kern, Betty Essner, Carmen Robinson and Debra Bader.
Mrs. Dudley received bachelor and master degrees in music education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a private voice instructor.
The groom is a self-employed contractor and owner of W.S. Electric.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau and Jackson.