- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Cape Girardeau
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 3:08 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 5:29 p.m., a stand-by at 1 Airport Road.
* At 7:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Spring Avenue.
* At 9:22 p.m., a vehicle fire at Independence Street and North Kingshighway.
* At 10:28 p.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of West Rodney Street.
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 2:54 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2300 block of Lombardo Drive.
* At 3:49 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 5:29 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 9:46 a.m., an alarm at 1701 Lacey St.
* At 1:01 p.m., an alarm at 105 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* At 2:48 p.m., a motor vehicle accident cleanup at Lexington Avenue and Highway 61.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service at North Benton Street.
* Emergency medical service at South Hope Street.