- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Shamela Renee Williams, 31, of Allenville died Thursday, March 27, 2008, in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 7, 1976, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Tom H. and Brenda Sue Pirtle Gross Jr. She and Donald L. Williams were married June 6, 2005.
Williams was a CNA at Chaffee Nursing Center.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Trevor Williams, Mitchell Givens Jr. and Jarred Givens, all of Allenville; three daughters, Kassidy Fluegge of Jackson, Kaylee Williams of Allenville, Olivia Gross of Bloomfield, Mo.; a stepson, Joshua Williams of Allenville; her mother, Brenda Cannon of Bloomfield; a brother, Tom Gross III of Little Rock, Ark.; five sisters, Shannon Reeves of St. Louis, Nikki Mosby of Cape Girardeau, Stellina Rice, Brenda Cahill and Sylina Gross, all of Little Rock.
She was preceded in death by her father.
A graveside service will be held at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Williams Cemetery in Perkins, Mo., with the Rev. Kenneth Shoemaker officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.