- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. — Donald Wayne Bollinger, 66, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, March 26, 2008, at his home.
He was born Dec. 10, 1941, in Marble Hill, son of Otis and Nellie Sadler Bollinger. He and Cathy Patton were married Nov. 26, 1966.
Bollinger was a gunsmith.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Christy Bollinger of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Melvin Bollinger of Marble Hill; and a sister, Betty Brazeal of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Saturday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Saturday at Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery Pavilion near Marble Hill, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating.