- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Ryan Patrick and Stephanie Suzanne Ellinger of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:35 a.m. Tuesday, March 18, 2008. Name, Gracie Sue. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Ellinger is the former Stephanie Baker, daughter of Larry and Martha Dillon of Goose Creek, S.C., and Tom Baker of Cape Girardeau. She is a parent educator with Cape Girardeau School District. Ellinger is the son of Karen Asbridge and Pat and Cheryl Ressel, all of Chaffee, Mo. He is employed at S&S Interiors.
Son to Nathan Wallace and Casey Gail Schilling of Friedheim, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:28 a.m. Tuesday, March 18, 2008. Name, Kade Nathaniel. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Schilling is the former Casey Seabaugh, daughter of Rick and Kim Seabaugh of Sedgewickville, Mo. She is employed at Coldwell Banker Abernathy Realty. Schilling is the son of Wally and Suzette Schilling of Perryville, Mo. He is employed at Buchheit.
Daughter to Sara Elizabeth Engert of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:28 a.m. Tuesday, March 18, 2008. Name, Kinadie Rayne. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Engert is the daughter of Doris and Randy Woods of Benton, Mo.
Son to Richard B. and Patricia A. Wagner of Frohna, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 19, 2008. Name, Joshua Paul. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Wagner is the former Patricia Kasten, daughter of Alvin and Betty Kasten of Frohna. She is self-employed. Wagner is the son of Willis and Donna Wagner of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Earthworks Inc.
Daughter to Daniel Allen and Stephanie Lee DeClue of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:37 p.m. Wednesday, March 19, 2008. Name, Jocelyn Cay. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. DeClue is the former Stephanie Joiner, daughter of Amanda Chaffin of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Billy Joiner of South Bend, Ind. She is employed at Wal-Mart. DeClue is the son of Kenneth DeClue of Missouri, and the late Patricia DeClue. He is employed by Coca-Cola.
Daughter to Darin Kenneth Phillip and Amanda Megan Deckerd of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:13 p.m. Thursday, March 20, 2008. Name, Addyson Kay. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Mrs. Deckerd is the former Amanda Embree, daughter of Tom and Karen Embree of Poplar Bluff, Mo. She is a teacher with Advance School District in Advance, Mo. Deckerd is the son of Edward and Betty Deckerd of Perryville. He is a teacher at Perryville High School.
Daughter to Micah Henry and Marcy Ann Emmons of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:36 p.m. Friday, March 21, 2008. Name, Ayda Suzanne. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Emmons is the former Marcy Mattern, daughter of John Mattern of Peoria, Ill., and Patricia Kepley of Washington, Ill. She is a physician's assistant at Union County Hospital. Emmons is the son of Don Emmons and Mary Sue Emmons of Cape Girardeau. He is a business systems analyst with Drury Inns Inc.