- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Jerry Don Brandon, 44, of Chaffee died Monday, March 24, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
He was born Sept. 21, 1963, in Joplin, Mo., son of Darrell G. and Karolyn C. Shivley Brandon. He and Roberta M. Wisely were married Oct. 18, 1986, in Union, Mo.
Brandon was a graduate of Nevada High School in Nevada, Mo. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps two years and was active seven months with Missouri National Guard.
He was a manager/technician at Inetcable Inc. in Perryville, and was of the Assembly of God belief.
Survivors include his wife, Roberta M. Brandon of Chaffee; a daughter, Rebecca M. Brandon of Chaffee; two sons, Jacob and Tate Brandon of Council Bluffs, Iowa; a stepson, Dennis Brooks Jr. of Perryville; his father, Darrell G. Brandon of Perryville, his mother, Karolyn C. Brandon of Chaffee; two sisters, Denise L. Brandon of Perryville, Karen J. Schwartz of Columbia, S.C.; two brothers, Joseph R. Brandon of Chaffee, Clinton D. Brandon of Perryville; and a grandchild, Devon Brooks of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Rhonda Brandon.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Chaplain Brian Walker officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau with full military honors by Missouri Honors Team.
Memorials may be made to the family of Jerry Don Brandon.