- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Mable Petty, 67, of Alton, Mo., died Tuesday, March 25, 2008, at her home.
She was born Nov. 27, 1940, at Marble Hill, daughter of Charles Lester and Lillian Clack Harris.
Survivors include two sons, Jackie Hall of Marston, Mo., Don Hall of Doniphan, Mo.; four daughters, Sue Gilpin of Columbia, Mo., Carol Jenkins of Bridgeport, Texas, Mae Simmons and Patricia Hall of Alton; two brothers, Lester and Charles Harris of Piedmont, Mo.; two sisters, Stella Moyers of Marble Hill, Elvira Moyers of Piedmont; 11 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Troy Robinson officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Ridge Cemetery at Marble Hill.