- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Sue Ann Rinehart, 63, of Chaffee died Monday, March 24, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 10, 1944, at Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Fred and Margery White Jobe. Sue married Philip O. Rinehart Dec. 11, 1969. He preceded her in death Sept. 27, 2006.
Sue was a member of Chaffee General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Mike (Danni) Jobe and Danny (Karrie) Rinehart of Chaffee; a daughter, Peggy Sue (Matthew) Johnson of Austin, Texas; two brothers, Jim (Cindy) Jobe and Bill (Darlene) Jobe of Chaffee; a sister, Gail (Gene) Ing of Chaffee; five grandchildren, Lesli Rinehart and Kody Johnson of Austin, and Monica, Melissa and Ryan Jobe of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, Leslie Ann Rinehart.
Visitation will be at 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Daren Walker officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.