- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Crane damages overpass on I-64 at Chesterfield
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Missouri Department of Transportation crews are evaluating an overpass in suburban St. Louis after it was struck by a truck.
The incident happened Tuesday morning on Interstate 64 in Chesterfield when the truck struck the Spirit of St. Louis Boulevard overpass, forcing the closure of all eastbound lanes. Traffic was backed up for miles.
Structural engineers will examine the damage to determine when the overpass can reopen.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com