- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jeremy Javier Alvarenga, 19 months, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, March 24, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Aug. 8, 2006, in Cape Girardeau, son of Francisco and Norma Garcia Alvarenga.
Survivors include his parents; a brother, Francisco Alvarenga of Honduras; three sisters, Karen Alvarenga of Cape Girardeau, Nimia and Fanimelissa Alvarenga of Honduras.
Visitation will be from 1:30 p.m. to service time Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
A graveside service will be at 3 p.m. Thursday at Fairmont Cemetery, with Ron Seyer officiating.