- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Ronnie L. Wiley, 58, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at St. Louis University Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Sept. 12, 1949, in Fort Ord, Calif., the son of W. T. and Evelyn Porter Wiley. He and Janey (Kelley) Wiley were married on Jan. 29, 1970, in Cape Girardeau.
He worked for Luhr Brothers Inc. for 30 years, retiring in February 2007. He was a member of Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church.
He is survived by his wife of Cape Girardeau; a son, Joshua Wiley of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Faith Smith of Red Oak, Iowa; two brothers, Tom Wiley of Illinois and Don Wiley of Jefferson City, Mo.; and three grandchildren, Dakota, Caleb and Christian.
He was preceded in death by his parents and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Service will be at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with the Rev. David Pringle officiating. Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may be made to Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.