- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MaDonna Fellows, 92, of Jackson, formerly of Millersville, died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 2, 1915, in Millersville, daughter of Herman L. and Lulu L. Summers Reitman. She and Edgar E. Fellows were married Oct. 17, 1936. He died June 7, 1993.
MaDonna was a longtime member of Millersville United Methodist Church, where she had served as a former Sunday school teacher, treasurer and church pianist. She was also a former member of the Millersville Homemaker's Club, a 4-H leader and the United Methodist Women's organization. She had worked many years as a program assistant at the ASCS office in Jackson.
Survivors include a daughter, Sara McCullough of Jackson; a son, Andy Fellows of Imperial, Mo.; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by a brother, two infant sisters and a great-great-grandchild.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Richard Combs officiating, assisted by the Rev. Grant Gillard.
Interment will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.