- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Rosella V. Casper, 84, of Anna died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Jan. 26, 1924, at Belleville, Ill., daughter of Andrew and Rose Lidiski Kirkwood. She and Dr. H. Russell Casper were married Sept. 25, 1945, at Great Lakes, Ill. He died Nov. 14, 1997.
Casper was a member of the First Baptist Church in Anna, the Everly Hayes Mission Circle of the First Baptist Church, the sewing club and other Anna organizations.
Survivors include three sons, Dr. John Casper and Roger Casper, both of Anna, the Rev. Don Casper of St. Louis; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Tony Foeller and Don Casper officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.