- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
ANNA, Ill. -- Rosella V. Casper, 84, of Anna died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Jan. 26, 1924, at Belleville, Ill., daughter of Andrew and Rose Lidiski Kirkwood. She and Dr. H. Russell Casper were married Sept. 25, 1945, at Great Lakes, Ill. He died Nov. 14, 1997.
Casper was a member of the First Baptist Church in Anna, the Everly Hayes Mission Circle of the First Baptist Church, the sewing club and other Anna organizations.
Survivors include three sons, Dr. John Casper and Roger Casper, both of Anna, the Rev. Don Casper of St. Louis; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Tony Foeller and Don Casper officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.