- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
JONESBORO, Ark. -- Glenna Fay Vogel, 99, of Jonesboro, Ark., formerly of Portageville, Mo., died Friday, March 21, 2008, at St. Elizabeth's Place in Jonesboro.
She was born March 6, 1909, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of John and Agnes Baumer Kay. She and George Joseph Vogel were married Sept. 2, 1930, at Chaffee. He died June 19, 1987.
Survivors include three daughters, Lila Nelson of Haslett, Mich., Annette Lale of Jonesboro, Martha McBride of Cape Girardeau; six grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at St. Eustachius Catholic Church, with the Rev. Alan Saunders officiating. Burial will be in Portageville.