- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Estelle L. Ford, 83, of Perryville died Friday, March 21, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville.
She was born Dec. 22, 1924, at Pocahontas, daughter of Charles E. and Mary Higgins Berry. She and George E. Ford were married Aug. 21, 1948, at Piggott, Ark.
Ford was a member of Bethlehem Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband of Perryville; a daughter, Shirley Vernon of Perryville; a son, Gary Ford of Oak Ridge; a sister, Ruby Sherwood of Indianapolis; three grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Visitation continues from 6:30 a.m. to time of service Tuesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Steve Francis officiating. Burial will be in New Salem Cemetery in Daisy.