- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Albert Earl Duggar, 99, of Chaffee died Saturday, March 22, 2008, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
He was born Nov. 26, 1908, at Stoddard County, Mo., son of Thomas Franklin and Mertie Bell Duggar. He and Amy Juanita Davenport were married June 6, 1929. She died Oct. 5, 1998.
Duggar owned and operated Duggar's Grocery Store in Chaffee.
He was preceded in death by an infant daughter.
Friends may call at 4:30 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel, with the Rev. Vyron Yount officiating. Burial will be in Friend Cemetery at Oran, Mo.