- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SE Live online music poll: Who's the best of these local artists
Let the games begin.
Four local bands gave us their new CDs. We chose three tracks from each project. Now it's up to you to vote for Southeast Missouri's best new album. The winning artist gets a feature in SE Live.
Songs on this page are from the albums "Stratum," the second album from Kris Baranovic’s project, Warchalking; "I will pay you to say: corporate rock still sucks," an album Thrower po recorded in his room with friends; "So What's Goin' On Later?" the funky release from alt/jazz three-piece Fill; and "State of Mind Music Box," a six-track EP from Foster McGinty.