- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Irene Fickley, 87, of Jackson died Wednesday, March 19, 2008, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born May 30, 1920, at West Fork, Mo., daughter of Harry and Asia Dell Camden Estep. She married George F. Fickley, who died in 1983.
Fickley was a retired restaurant owner.
Survivors include a daughter, Vivian Ledingham of Birmingham, Ala.; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons, a daughter and two sisters.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Jackson Church of Christ, with Bryan McAlister officiating. Burial will be in Toms Creek Cemetery at Bunker, Mo., at a later date.
Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.