- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Dylan M. Clifton, 16, of Perryville died Wednesday, March 19, 2008, at his home.
He was born July 8, 1991, in Perryville, son of David W. and Tina Zahner Clifton.
Dylan attended Parkview State School.
Survivors include his parents; two brothers, Kyle Clifton of Twentynine Palms, Calif., Caleb Clifton of Perryville; a sister, Cheyenne Clifton of Perryville; maternal grandparents, Garrie and Judy Zahner of Perryville; paternal grandfather, Earl Clifton of Perryville; maternal great-grandmother, Norma Donovan of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a sister, paternal grandmother, paternal great-grandparents and maternal great-grandparents.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and 6:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Cox officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.