- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Agnes L. LeDonne, 72, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2004, at Eldercare of Marble Hill.
She was born Dec. 15, 1931, in Chicago, daughter of Contilio and Frances DiGrazia Lucchesi. She and Sam J. LeDonne were married May 27, 1973. He died Feb. 5, 1999.
LeDonne retired from Bell South in Chicago. She was a member of St. John's Catholic Church at Leopold, Mo.
Survivors include a sister, Lora Johnston of Hebron, Ind.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 6.
The funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. John's Church, with the Rev. Bill Huggins officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery.