- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 3/20/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
• John C. Black, 40, 1031 W. Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
• Latonio T. Jones, 25, 811 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended driver's license.
• Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.